July 30, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 12:00 pm on day Last of the month, repeating until December 24, 2020
Break up your day on the last Thursday each month and join us for lunch on us at the Alliance’s monthly Sports Round Table from 12:00 – 1:00 PM at the offices of the Southwest Partnership, 1317 W Baltimore St, Baltimore, MD. The meetings feature a guest presenter and are open to everybody and anybody interested in sports and local recreational opportunities, networking, sharing and receiving expertise and ideas with others. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 443-386-0651 to be added to our mailing list and receive Round Table dates and notices.
Previous guest presenters have included TackleWhat’sNext, First Tee Baltimore, Baltimore Youth Rowing, Playworks, Charm City Run Kids XC Series, GiveNGrow Basketball and more. Organizations and individuals that are making a difference, shaping the lives of Baltimore’s youth through sports and recreation or providing a valuable service are eligible to schedule a presentation about their group. Ideally, eligible groups should be:
- Providing a safe space for youth
- Providing accessible, affordable programs
- Delivering programs through trained coaches and staff who have completed the appropriate background checks
- Utilizing an intentional curriculum on and off the field
- Committing to a meaningful program evaluation process that occurs over time
- Focusing on the development of the child, not just of the athlete
Contact us at email@example.com or call Ivan Leshinsky at 443-386-0651.