Mission and Purpose
To create a complete community supported system and structure for Southwest Baltimore that supports comprehensive athletic, sport and fitness opportunities for children, youth and adults alike.
Sport, recreation and fitness activities are a large portion of any opportunity-rich environment where people can engage in sports and recreation to help create the life, they desire for themselves and their families.
We envision creating a community structure within southwest Baltimore that:
- Provides safe spaces for youth to play
- Provides accessible, affordable programs
- Delivers programs through trained coaches and staff who have completed the appropriate background checks
- Utilizes intentional curricula on and off the field
- Provides programs committed to meaningful program evaluation process that occurs over time
- Focuses on the development of the child, not just of the athlete